Cohosts Dr. Tobin Porterfield and Bob Graham will tackle the soft skill of complying with standards. Sounds boring, right? Well, they’re going to make it interesting. We promise.
Among the topics they will discuss this week are:
- Why complying with standards is a soft skill
- The difference between internal and external standards
- Written and unwritten standards
- How the subprime mortgage industry breaking key rules caused a financial collapse
- When standards need to be challenged or questioned
- How time can require the need to evaluate old standards
- When to question standards
- The expectations that organizations have about complying with standards
- How organizational culture can help with complying with standards
We will be talking about an important soft skill that forms a foundation for lots of organizational success: client focus.